Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Time after time.

-
Hello my dear's!!!!! It's 4.05pm now :( school ended at 2pm but i got to leave sch bfore 2pm!! Today sch 1 sentence : My laiang damn pain till i go toilet 4-5 time's. Till i really can't stand th pain waited for mummy bring me home.... And anyway back to whr ytd. Anyway im back to plurk'. My karma's now still 0. I hope it increase to 10 atleast.. Ytd was happy 7th month vahvah sist (!) Spent th whole afternoon with her... went tamp to find her after meeting francis hangbin seewei and some ramdom people i forget th name. Shop at tamp and cab to suntec shortly to find leon and co ^_^ vryvry boring... just stone at thre watch thm play arcade till we cab to era... rch era. my babyboy came find me he so good bring me home again im so fortunate.... hor? But i totally hate ytd with him he love quarral crisis for th 6 whole hour's.
Do not mind my below picture'. I've been deciding if i want to put tht in my post after several min's... i decided to post...



Photobucket


.
Yah step 1 cute only. On th way cabbing took lot's photo with vahvahvah but im too lazy to post th other's only this cos................................ blogger can't upload photo and i got to used photobucket. vryvry mahuan :(

Photobucket


Photobucket


This is my tempreture :( im sick im waiting for mummy to bring me to doctor!! dundundun bully me. And yes, from today onward's i'll force myself to hate babies, If i see any baby's, im gna throw them in th garbage bin >( And lastly..... I Won't be blogging about you anymore' Tht's why im gna say i'll miss you many!! Okay, Im gng to do all my relink-ing's and linking's now. Please tag me anyway, i've miss all my tagger's.
Anyway im combining my post again, the sart 1.

happy 7th month's i-vahvahvahvah(!)
5JULY2009.
.
And okay time to blogblogblog since im free just back from grn. So blog today cos i can touch my comp!!! My whole body is aching since in th morning when im awake. Maybe it's cos of ytd.. long walk's or? I Can't slp well so i started telling my mummy and she say's this is th symptom of h1n1. Nice try...... she love to scare me so i would tought it's h1n1 and i would stay at home i won't wonder everywhr!! Even if i have h1n1, i'm still going to go out, and i wont even bother wearing th mask cos it look's so pethetic, not i want to spread to everywhr people, im not evil.

.



Okay back to whre i say ytd........ wokeup @ 7-8am :( prepare and cab to my iva lee baobao's house cab fare : 8$ :( waited for kid to cab also, thn went up to her house enjoy ^____^. Untill 10.45am, iva father cab us to braddel mac..... okay, jerlynn keai and x.binbin sister came as well rot tgt :'( so, rot thre till 12.30-40 :( Cab to find dearie to go hl outing....... ( Nice editing my post..) I Seriously regretted going thre... If i've never gone thre, 2 of us won't even turn out like that.


This is t final.. marina thn to bugis iluma to see COTY event saw many of lovable's imissthm damn much. me and sis and julian mad about lucky draw's and audi t-shirt's hahaha wont forget we will so mad can :@ We went to buy drink's but we endedup taking photo's...!

I love this carebear alot !!
Hehehex. Brought drink's and so on and went back. And on th way.. we spooted this fairy whre we saw at th audition event on suntec singing.. We go take picture with her but i dunwant post cos i ugly :(
.


After awhile. train to orchard and so on with this hot weather when im sweating like a big hotdog.. And after that around 10+ train home. My dearie pei me home again. I'm making sure this will be th last last last last last time he do this. Okay, done with blogging. I Wont be posting so often only when i go out and thre's picture. Maybe going vahvah house for pizza tomorrow SHE SAY DE. or either sheesha with happy and melvin, long time since i saw them :(
SSSSSS-



No comments: