Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy17thbday tay yaoyao ^_^

................
And hello blogger's do you all miss me alot? Yes i know all of you do, it's monday now, happy teacher's day to all teacher's!!! Din't went sch to celebrate teacher's day that's because.....? I was being suspended ^^ and for 2wk's thx to ........ Din't blog for th past few day's cause i'm like busy as a beee. Or otherwise i'm lazy :P Enjoying my mac now while uploading pix. I'm clever enough to update it, i can't update photo's in blogger, angry.

-

-
Sarturday was tay yao wei birthday ^^ Happy birthday mad boy. I'm vryvry angry that he shouted on me on the phone justnow. Why can't he just talk nicely to me? Instead of shouting. I hate it la okay. Sart cab to era with leen > and after that bugis thn to somewhr to celebrate he's bday.... I Still think i'm so nice, happybelated birthday once again. Luv you vry much ^-^

-

How nice i'm i to do such a wonderful present for him altough he may not like it. Those '520' Heart's that i fold and i say it's like 500? Hahaha!!!! Actually for th fact tht i've folded those heart since feb 09, and i've wanted to pass it to him for 3rdmonth. What's more? we cnt make it to the 3rd cause he actually 'dump' me cause he fallen for some old woman. -ROFL-
-


And we cab back home @ 1am. Slept at 3am+ ccause somebody was sick he say wna pei me watch tv but slept........ after eating. You guy's please guess who. An it turn out to be..........
.
.
.
.
.


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-

Well, happy birthday to you again bagei. Hope you see this post vry shock la huh ^^. And advance to our 8thmonth tooo!!! Stay-ed at home and tag heart's ytd. No sch for me for 2wk's. Only for the first wk i'll be able to go back as i requested that i wna study hard la, i'm lagging somuch behind. As for today, meet up with 'frankie' at 523 thn slack w thm. Bus to xinmin and meet ongong and went xinmin. Home and i'm here blogging ^^ I'm gng to change this bloody skin alr la tht i used for so long! Gna go tag heart soon muack people ^^. Anything just text me or call me, it's just 8number's awayz! xoxo.

No comments: