Sunday, September 6, 2009

cntlivew/oyou :)

Happy sarturday/ Unhappy sart?

-
back to post, since monday............. justnow posted but fk the post kana deleted and i got to post again. tues/wed/thur/fri was suspention days at sch. home before 10.30am on recess every single day after doing assignment gven by apple chong. Tues thur went cnb report that's for my life for this whole week :') din't even went out thus stay at home till yesterday, but yesterday's not a good day 4 me too dun ask why i just hate yesterday too. I hate those quarral's everyday and sarturday....... since i consider i've have a memory lost friday and before, i should not think much still :)
-



-
Out yesterday after ahma house ^-^ laugh's ! daddy drive me to pasiris, meet vahvah after that waited for her for 5hr LOL thn we cab to era. camwhore in th cab till the mad uncle say we mad and we tio stun. laugh ! rch era vah eat 7 marsh potato ^^ thn bugis > town. Dun wna elaborate anymore cos it's a bad night after that. PEEEEEKTURE SPAM (!)

-


Iva, inez.

Leen, xiaochelle, inez.

Xiaochelle, iva, inez.
.
Done w peekture hehehehe now in audi alr and i'm gna bath! dearie just left and i miss him veli much alr off to find my nose stud thx to him ^^ Ps: Changed my ring finally to edelweiss hehehe choinging to max today :) g2go update my ring lic to blog now please click on my profile on th click here to viewwwwwww!~ and i've mia friendster i think....... :/

No comments: