Thursday, August 6, 2009

tomorrow!

PS : DATE WRONG IN MY BLOGGER! TODAY'S 7/8/09, 10.23AM.
inez really hate's ppl to lie at her......
-

-
Havent been starting a nice post after this week, so much thing's happen, which made's me.......... and yah, we're some how over? those lies. Support me @ www.yourinez.onsugar.com too!!! only post my first post down thre heehee posted in blogger cause i still love blogger ^-^ i hate this week. i super hate it, somehow, my birthday's just tomorrow.........! and yet...... i want everyone to text me birthday wish okie ^-^ gng era tomorrow for celebration's thx to everyone. I'll not be gng thre for long, maybe till evening. i've got other plan's too right........! I'm gna make myself th happiest girl tomorrow and th most enjoyable bday i've ever have?
-



-

This week's sch for me sux la k. i've got a cpl of cwo's which i havent even touch and some ppl went to kp......? just who are you to .................... fxuk it, reported cnb again ytd, for second time... i've got to dye back my hair to black. And Guess what? I've just been bitten by those 2 cute and fat hamster's!!!!! I just cnt belived my eye's now, they like so big thn th past. Quarraling with my mother now cos she's been abusing my hamster and i just say she's an animal abuser, and she told me off and say she dun care even it's a cb or lj. even if she scold's me, must she used lj cb? she's teaching me bad seriously laugh?


me still love them alot alot.
.
i'm off to audition soon wink's pm me @ -Inez ^^ please rmb to wish me a happy birthday in advance. i'm gng grn/mall ltr to get my nose stud's cause i lost it again. My anti lip's gna closed soon!!! Realised i've got a vryvryvryvry ugly blogskin sign's.
14 MORE HOUR'S TO MY 15th BIRTHDAY (!)

No comments: