Sunday, November 8, 2009

Alright, So it's time 4 update's;) Super no mood + Fuggingly upset + angry yesterday.
tag heart's till 12.15pm yesterday and went to bath. Exactly 1 hr and i went out to bugis.
After all '....................................................................' fullstop. I won't ever mentioned it since i've found out the truth at 10min's ago. Such a fool ytd can? Home @ 4-5pm and went home do my nail's, was quite pleased but ended up ruin.

Preety? Zebra nail's!!!!!!!!!! Comment it in my tagbox. Din't regret it at all. After that, baby came my house, after that have dinner thn home and tag, till night, have a mad fight with him due to something. I'll 4get it but i won't 4get it in muai heart.

Kinda wierd in this pix. lmfao. wokeup @ 10+. tag heart's and dearie went home. Nothing much 2 post, except's picture's? i'm gna go audi soonz. just updating as my blog seem's rotting >:


Notice my fugging black hair? Super upset, Alright, time 2 go audi alr, i'm finally having my mx ring in maybe......................... 10 more day's?;) Grat me lv 52 !!!!!! Keep my tagbox alive tyvm..!
SS : Grat's 70k+ alr, 8k more to max ring!!!


No comments: