Thursday, November 12, 2009

And it's nao 9.28pmz <: Watching teevee while posting, and ltr off 2 tag heart's.
.

Alright, i've deleted my friendster cause of my qing ai de. And 2 be fair, he deleted he's as well. Well, i hope i won't make the wrong choice!!!!!!!!! of deleting it?
Before deleting, this are the ss of my fs!!!! omg sudden misses fs so much :[ I Love friendster more thn facebook~ i dun even know how facebook work's!!!!!!
.


And dearie say if this is not a post he want's, he's gna delete it, sho bad :[ Oww and i'm awaiting, 14th, 19th, 21st (F) i'm all book on those date's so dun ask me out *grins* 3 more day's 2 our 300th day tgt, 7 more day's 2 10th month.........;) tht's how time flies. I'm off to audi alr 2 tag heart. Nxt sart my max ring here i come~ :) excited to the max cause this is how pro choingster is, how kewl..!

No comments: