Monday, January 25, 2010

Like Omg!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so tired. Tag hearts till 12.45am. And... here i am to keep my blog alive!
finally watched that show called 'Daybreaker' with beibi:) Andandand.......!
It's not that bad after all.
.



Yesterday: Home > Hougang mall > Home > Grn evo > Amk and cab home @ 2am+. i'm being so lazy to update prolly cause my eyelid is getting heavy... and getting damn tired. It's 1.30am nao. Guess i better drag myself to sleep :[

I suppose that yesterday was really really really a bad day.

but it isn't that bad after all today. I expect you readers to tag me up alright!!!! Luckily school is starting at 10.30am tomorrow and i won't be that tired @ school.

Good night dalang i know you're sleeping right nao don't ever repeat your mistake and what you promise me yesterday and today okay? Luv you still as much

No comments: