Thursday, January 28, 2010

.....

It's 10.06pm. I'm crying like some fxckhead right nao since 9.30pm. Yes, i admit i was so damn silly and that me, cry infront of the com for the 1st time. '' I won't make you cry anymore and i swear using my life '' It really turned out to be a fake sentence, fake precaution. I was looking forward for this coming friday after 3 days ago planning.... with him. Neither do i expect this would happen. He told me tomorrow after he have finish school tomorrow @ 11.30am he'll went home and straight away come and find me. But neither do i expect that he would tell me that he'll be working from monday - friday @ 7pm - 3am, and tomorrow he'll have to go for the job talk @ 2pm - 4pm in the afternoon and totally forget about meeting me early tomorrow :)
.
Claps. It really hurts me alot. This show's that i'm totally not important. His money are more important. Saying that he need to go work as he can't support himself. I'm not sad/ angry that he ruin the plan or smt. Is that he make me too dissapointed. Telling me that tomorrow he'll go get his pay at cityhall and we can go enjoy it becomes telling me that : '' my boss change venue, must go for the talk and get the pay at there ''. If the reason is just he need to get his pay i don't mind. I actually dont mind accampanying him down to airport instead of cityhall to get his pay.
But the worst thing is that he wants to go to the job talk @ 2pm - 4pm. If you din't insist that you want to work, do you need to go thre? No. You don't have to. You're the 1 who wants to go there. Can you imagine your boyfriend working everyday except for sart/sun? Every girl will be deeply felt neglected. Yes i know you say you got time for me still. But i don't think i can feel any love anymore. Since i ask you if you can jolly well don't work anot. But the ans is still no.... :)
.
Everyday being with you and neglecting friends. Come home right after school to accampany you. But i can't even get a little accampany from you. And when you work, you just want me to be at home. Alone. Can't even go out. Leaving me behind likthat:) Don't you think its unfair to me when i do all these for you. And i keep you, pleasing you not to leave me alone and go to work and you still cant even choose me, thn work............. Guess even though you said after your job talk you're still wanna meet me, i guess. It's not the same anymore... and you won't know.
.
It's 10.30pm now. 9.30pm till 10.30pm, for the whole 1 hr, i'm a crybaby:)
Can anyone tell me what to do..? Be it friends or passerby or stranger, i'm fine with it.
我真的好难过。我真的很痛。
guess i'll be better after tomorrow..

No comments: