Sunday, January 31, 2010

And finally... It's time for some update. Ignore my previous post cause that silly of mine promised me not to go work hehehe. Do anyone miss my post? Guess not. And, Here comes my 3 days update : Enjoy~!


Friday : School > Hougang mall > Marina > Bugis > Bedok > Home. Meet tay yaowei @ hougang right afterz home. Mall for Cotton On and train to Cityhall after that to marina. Bought movie tix and have pizza hut for lunch. Watched ' My ex ' till 7plus. That show has a ' Coming soon ' feeling let me jump up 123456 time mad thrilling only :(

Huge eyebag oh my dearO_O

Bugis after that to collect my phone cover. Bus to bedok to meet his mother, dinner and.... home:) We Slept at 3+am cause of 'Hi, my sweetheart!' Tired die.
.
Yesterday: Wokeup @ 10am, at home till 4pm and went to Amk to make our couple necklace for our late 1 year anni.. But din't bought in the end :[ Went back his house wait him prepare and out to town..... Bugis Junction > Street > Home. Bought quite alot things. Spent like a 100bucks or so yesterday... omgawd.



And lastly, Today : Wokeup @ 8am sharp. Cause of The Audi compe at jalan besar/ lavendar. Prepare and went out @ 10am. Train to farar park thn cab to lavander and fetch button, then went to tenchi lan. Register then compe start @ 12pm. Lose till vry ' bu gan yan ' cause i almost made it to semi final thx to sky cause 1vs1 i lose him just a few k away ma de~


Lavader food square for breakfast + lunch. Bus to Ps. Shopz thn train back to hougang...
Slept after reaching home bl00dy tired. Just finish cpl compe. Schools just tomorrow and............. I don't want to go school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: