Sunday, February 28, 2010

And after a long period of time.. I finally have my blogging bug back. Isn't it way to sudden? I'm feeling so angry and dissapointed of myself right nao and you all might know why am i feeling that way.... :(

But i won't admit how happy am i that my side fringe came back. This is like much better compared to bangz. And i actually found out my fringe grew back in less then.... a month! Dearie came finding me all the way from he's house to hougang again. When i see him, what actually make me cow peh ing at him was this.....

He said this was '' high slope ''. To everyone.... Slopes are mostly found on primary school boys/kid. But for high slope... I don't know that well. That's the reason why i'm laughing so much at this silly who have he's hair done like this. And i'm preety sure i can't get used to it :(

Went goodspeed for our couple compe event again. Was there @ around 2.30pm and train couple all the way till 3pm. Ended up din't managed to get to the semi finals as we got second place........ This simply explain how angry am i. Bus home around 5.30pm. Home 4 dinner b4 baby head home. h3h3h3.

Today is couple tee day..... Plan wearing these kwute outfit b4 heading out. This exactly show's that we're lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm feeling super bored right nao as biatch is not with me. And right now. I have been staring at the screen for 5 whole minutes thinking what to write... I've been still thinking on if i should clear my links nao to kill time.

And ofcuz. I did mentioned b4 maybe i'll be kind enough not to do that.

To end of this post... Plx remember to help click on my nuffnung as i still havent earn 1 stupid cent yet :@ Sorry 4 the lack of photo's as i'm too tired uploading them all up~ Nicotine is calling me up now as i'm currently lack of nicotine. I'll try to control no matter what. And this explain how well i'm keeping this promise to you ;)

Leave a tag b4 you go too tyvm h3h3h3.

X.

No comments: