Monday, February 22, 2010

I've just left my biatch tagging alone again i'm really sorry alright. Chinese new year are going to be over soon, and thats a very very good thing. Atleast i won't be eating 'steamboats' again and again........ I'm sick and tired of steamboats :(

Pix :





Today when i wokeup, baby told me something. He said that he had injured his leg :@ and he seems to be in real pain. When we're tagging hearts halfway, he is mad cute to send me a mms of he's injured leg LOL but too bad i can't view it. I'm currently waiting for you to post your injured leg pix so you better be quick or else i'll buy you a wheelchair LOL HAHAHA!

My bangz grew so much that everytime it covers my eye when i take any pix how ugly.... Should i go back to side fringe or maintain the length......?
.
And to summarise everything... Fri : Meet up with babyboy again at friday, Amk for lan at goodspeed, Couple compe @ 3pm on our both noob acc and main. Managed to go for the 2nd round happy much. Went he's house for steamboat and bus home @ 10.45pm. Home before 12am and head off to bed. Sart : was movie spree @ amk again.......... No more amk for me and me currently would stop going there till i'm happy :@
.

I Din't have anything to update anymore xcept that i've slept at 2am last night prolly cause of doing Highlighter's blog and header. Do support @ http://www.highlighter-guild.blogspot.com/.


Tag me like i always said...... i'll update preety much soon if i could kthxbai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XXX

No comments: