Monday, February 15, 2010

Did anyone had a good chuxi, chuyi and a sweet valentines day??

Mine hit off quite well.. Or i supposed... It don't turn out that great? Head off in the morning to mac and after that to my mother's side mother which is my waipo place. Did take Angbao's over there and i was spending time grumbling to mummy that i want to go home and change cause i wasn't sastified to what i'm wearing. AT ALL.


Played a few rounds of poker and i lose all my money away and i din't won any. What luck. And the most stupid thing is, I'm so darn unlucky that i'm having my 1st day menses at the starting of Chuyi. I Guess this is the reason why i'm so unlucky. Reach home around 2pm. Was super bored and rot till 4+Pm. Bath and get prepare. After that, babyboy came and bought along my valentine present happy much :

How sweet could he be? ^-^ Went out of my house at about 6pm. Went over to his place to bainian next. Accampany him to Weian house as i promised him a few days back. Steamboat, Huhu and poker. I only know i was beginning to lose patience as i was feeling very bored seeing them play poker and i've got nothing to do at all and this mad boy don't even allow me to take any puff and at that momment of time, i really feel the agitatedness. Nice 1 biatch.

'72 Tenants of prosperity' @ tamp on 11.45pm. Was already feeling the tiredness when half of the movie was already shown. A no link show with no story at all. ~ Ended at around 1.30am..... Cab home with sweet back to Hougang.
.
Pix:











Slept at around 4.30am. And he went home @ 8Am. Wokeup at around 11am... I want to go bai nian soon. I want atleast a total amount of 300$ for Angbao :( H3h3h3. Anyway, this is what i bought for my dear for valentines day. What i bought is mad kwute and chio oki which cost me more then........................ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.


Bought @ Recoil Iluma for he's valentine present.. :)

And thx a whole lot. I lurbe you xo.
.
Time for audi soon. I'm going out l8r for more Angbao i supposed. Update tomorrow too if i've got the time. Tags appreciated if more.

No comments: