Wednesday, February 17, 2010

School has just started and i'm still having all those chinese new year mood on Angbaos. I still want to get more as i don't even think it's enough for myself to spent :(

Second day on chinese new year. Babyboy came all the way down to find me again after his bainian over @ hougang. Kill time for like an hour have pizza hut for lunch. Audi till 8pm and head out over at night co. Halfway troughout cab back to hougang as something happened. Spent the night at Hg ave 8 mac till we headed to green.

Went back home around 1am and audi till 5am. Things crop up suddenly thx to a bulldog. Fancy calling me a immature and writing me at your msn pm and you would be thinking how the fuck would i know when you read this. Take a look at your face before coming in to be a 3rd party in our r/s. You can just wait alright biatch ^-^ But anyway thx rainbow darling for helping me that night luv her!!


A poodle like face who edits her photo like mad and made her look like a poodle in her pix that can make me laugh like zomg x123456 LMAO omg. Even all her friends around her are saying that she look even worse thn her pix LOLOL me and sist even tried google-ing for pix of poodle dog and even compare her pix with the poodle dog. MAKE ME LAUGH FOR LIKE HOURS. I know she'll be looking at my blog reading this post. But everyone out there don't ever assume that i'm writing about you h3h3h3.

I know it's wrong to judge people as '' Judge yourself before judging other people.'' But practically.. Too bad you're making me judge you. Not just me the 1 who's judging. Even your beloved friends but it's just too bad you din't know :( LOL if you din't say people in your pm would people say that to you? A teeth for a teeth back to you.


Went out at midnight 5am again. Din't slept for 1 whole day as i don't even have the mood :( Out in the afternoon till 8pm. Home for steamboat and to bed at 12.15am. Dead tired.


Lucky much that me and him are finally alright after yesterday night when he come over for my house for steamboat as well. Almost tought that we could not even make it to our 13th month... Sorted things out in the morning and we're both blaming that biatch for everything nao. I'm off to audi already as i kept him waiting me for the past 1 hour :(

I'm off to audi already plx view and tag alright;)

It's going 18th already again! 8 And a half more hour to 13th month XXX.

No comments: