Friday, May 28, 2010

School holidays had just started this week... And :

Photobucket
.
I'm seriously hating the hot weather this few weeks. Totally n.o.r.a.i.n.at.all. What fugging weather is this that it's making me staying @ home everyday. I'll be happy enough even if it's raining for a few minutes. Sick of waking up in the morning @ 8am+ thx to the weather which makes me cnt sleep as i can turn into roasted pork and thx to the damn construction worker as well for making stupid noises early in the morning at 8am. Fml :)
.
Alright, it's 2.10am nao. Stop at the target of 48100 hearts at 1+am as baby is tired and is currently on lalaland and he can't tag anymore!! Plus we only managed to tag today @ 4pm. Only tag 500 omgz. It's '' meet the parent '' session today and i give it a miss. Prolly my parents don't bother gng as they have thier own things to do. Head out at 1pm today and meet babyboy. Went over to his house as it's his mother birthday. had a hard time choosing the presents but hope she'll like what we bought ;) Cab home and home sweetz home.
.
Okeh and 7th june, which means 1 week+ left.. and you're flying to shanghai. How i wish time could stop on 6th june as it will be the last day i'll be seeing you till 27th june. Really don't know what to do on this 3 weeks w/o you. No more rantings to you, who can i rant at? ;(
Lastly.. Now my only hope is that my blood mummy can recover and cancer cells won't be spreading anymore. I'll be praying hard. Hurting inside my heart ytd when the doctor told her that she's left with 1 year to survive. She fucking asked me to takecare of myself and that she will only be seeing me till i'm in ite nxt yr. Really upset that i'm crying inside. Seeing her fighting the battle against cancer, i hope you will stay strong mummy. Have confidence on yourself that you're be winning the battle....... I'm getting so worried nao. Just hope things won't be getting worst.
.
.
Time 4 bed. I'll update the rest on sart. I'm really a tired beetch nao.
kthxbai....!

No comments: