Thursday, September 23, 2010


Here to rant.
First, I'm super unhappy with my life. I hate my parents sometimes. Buyers. Bias? They treat me like shit compared to both of my brothers. I tought it's supposed to be equally? Me and my dad don't communicate much. Worst of all, I don't even feel like talking to him. I find it hard to communicate with him. His words are always offending me. Like today, Mummy want's me to check for her things. I'm irratated as i'm busy.. So i just whine abit. Then he goes on and say '' 我们找你帮忙是因为看得起你。Oh? Meaning if i don't help = 看不起? 2nd thing : Mummy again ask me to help her with her credit card via online. So he said something which fucking hurt me alot. He actually told my mum this : Be careful later she copy the credit card number and anyhow use your money ( By chinese ) Wtf is this? Why would i fucking do this? Do i look like someone who would steal or? When i said they treat me like shit compared to brothers is like everytime buy food always buy for they both. Me? I got nothing. Yayaya everything buy for them. When i ask for mine, Only ask me take money and they buy for me. Everytime me and my brothers quarral they will just lisent to thier story and scold me like asif everything is my fault. Ya let's hope both of you will be reading this. I'm not acting childish. What if it's you all? All of you will fucking feel the same. Fucking sarcastic say what ask me stop schooling after N level. Say what even if i go ite i also comfirm skip school everyday, ask me don't waste money. Then still say what i comfirm fail N level 1 and they even say i'm studying primary 4 primary 5 stuff when i drop to normal techical. Please la, not only you offend me you're offending the whole ppl in singapore who are in NT. Like mother like daughter ma? You suck at study, I also ma? ^_^

I swear when i turn 18. I'll fucking move out of this house. Seriously, stop forcing me, Argh.

No comments: