Monday, September 20, 2010


My blog is already rotting but i don't really think i give a damn. Look at my hair? Ugly right! I don't like it i don't like it i don't like it!!! :( As promise, I'm gonna really really update today.. The 1st thing I'm gonna mentioned is.. Saturday was me and Bebe's 20th anniversary together. I'm really so gonna update in our blog soon. It's rotting more then here don't you realise!

Havent been attending school for like 1 week already, I'm tired of teachers calling non stop. That make them told my parents that i don't bother coming for my prelims and this made both of them very disappointing. Non stop nagging everyday about me not going to school and don't give a shiatz to my prelims that i missed it and not coming home always. I'm tired enough.. And once again. Terminate my bloody phone. Again and again, Hello I'm 16 already. Not that 14 year old girl that you used to threaten to bring me to BPC Now again threaten. I got bloody enough.


Thank god bebe boy is always with me. Cute maximum with our 3D Spec!!? Okie, it's like i was rlly excited on wanting to watch the movie "Shock of the labyrinth 3D" so w/o asking anyone comments and how is the movie etc, we actually went to watch, dumbly, as it was the gonna be the first 3D horror movie i'm gonna watch. Now i really know why people say Japanese horror always got no ending 1. It's true. So is Juon.


Rate : 1.5/5. And it's bloody 14 bucks. Don't waste your money or your parents money on cock show like this ^ It really has no meaning. But somehow i felt that the little girl in the pix below @ labyrinth is super cute lor!


Overnight at bebe house again till the next day. And we watched "Devil. It's fucking nice la i swear! Every minute there is thrill. Worth watching show hehe, it's best then labyrinth a million times!


Rate: 5/5!! I've got alot of over-dued photos in my comp documents but i'm just so lazy to upload. Maybe tomorrow. I'm so gonna go to school tomorrow.~ I go to school cause i want allowance. LOL ok i'm lacking of money la. If i never go school = no money take. But of cuz, i'm gonna study also!! I can't wait for school holidays. It's just next month only!!


Next week bebe is bringing me to see F1 at town!! I'm so fortunate right. He won himself a pair of F1 tix of cuz is bring me go!! H3h3h3 oki i'll update the over due pix tomorrow kkk. And i swear i'm gonna change my blogskin already. I'm so tired at this. I know very fast :(

And do tag me up if not i'm gona remove the fucking bored tagboard xoxo

No comments: