Sunday, October 10, 2010

Amour de baise.

I'm seriously tired. I don't even have enough sleep at all. I really wish i could sleep and never wake up again. And what's really wrong with me? What's really called sweet love, sweet relationship? When I'm single I'm always jealous of those sweet couples walking down the road, When I'm attached I'm jealous people that are single. Yaowei make me trust love ever since i met him. But sometimes, i don't feel the love from him. All he do is scold me, attitude me, Whatever things i do are always wrong to him. Why the fuck is my relationship not stable compared to the other couples? Why am i always so envy of my friends whenever they talk about how thier bf treat them, Or pamper them. But me? I don't feel any at all. Even though it's a soon to be 2 years relationship. But i guess, it's still as bitter as if we just started out.

Know what? I doubt we will last long, guess you felt the same way too. I'm ready for everything:) Haha, Guess i won't be updating till i'm feeling much better.. So what if it's 10.10.10 today? Nothing special to me.

No comments: