Saturday, October 2, 2010

Finally updating the pix taken ytd!!! Was wide awake yesterday that i slept at 4am. Was actually reading a blog : http://ourfeistyprincess.blogspot.com and was like totally heartache seeing that a mother had suffer so much for her cute 4 old girl who had rare cancer. Support and raise funds by just spreading the blog.. Read until i can seriously cry.. You can take a look at the blog as I've already put up the html codes @ my navigation side. I know I'm lazy to update, Seriously feel like closing this blog. So little people visit alr ah unlike last time. I know I'm lacking of updates but don't go away from here :(!!

Currently Listening : Prik thai - Waen Gam. I just won't get sick of listening to this song despite letting it play over and over again. I've been replaying it like the 5th time already hahahah ok back to the pix.



I would like to rant b4 i continue.. Yesterday was chatting with my long last jiemeihua and guess what she told me?! Was really offended and angry that thr was this girl which i don't have an idea who the fucking hell is she. And she go arnd telling ppl saying that my Bebe Tay don't want me anymore and even ask him to be his gf? 不要脸 or what? Did i offend her? Sucha laughing stock. So fat and yet can edit her photo till look like very skinny like that and fyi, this is what i heard from people that she is 60kg and edits her photo till like so chi00x worzx!! Are you like jealous or what? Yes, i even ask Tayyaowei about this and he replied that I'm crazy and he don't even know who the fuck hell is she!


Seriously I've got no idea why people love to break us up, but failed. Happy that we've gone through all the thick and thins together! ♥♥♥



Have been craving for Ikea's meatball like since last week and so, went to ikea just to eat meatballs ytd! Omg best tasty meatball ever! H3h3h3x and yes. Next friday will be the end of my secondary school life already. I think i will leave school... Crying. Altough i always wanted to quickly end sec sch life as it really suck ever since school principal change. But i think i'll kinda miss everyone..



I've finally decided something... Since next week is my holidays already till maybe next yr.. I decided to kill time tagging hearts on the 7th of october and watch Gokusen3 all over again. Miura Haruma is so kwute :( Really don't mind watching it over again. Maybe i'll watch Koizora ( Movie ) as Miura haruma ( Hero ) Inside!!! Let me show you how kwute he is * Blush * He is cuter then Rain, Justin Bieber and Bebe Tay okeh!!

MAD CUTE ♥♥♥
* HAI I'M CURRENTLY DROOLING!!! *


That's it, It's really a must to watch Gokusen3 and Koizora again. Seriously can't wait for 7th october to arrive. I want my maxring!! Church 2moro and i'm off to bed after this. Got to fucking be awake like 7am in the morning 2moro.

B4 i go... Warning : No makeup, No everything. Don't vomit.


Guess this will be the damn bloody last photo of me wearing my school uniform b4 graduating.. I'll miss school.. Alot.

No comments: