Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Got the urge to do some update. Isn't that great!!!?? Ok and so....... back to the point.


Merry Christmas! Was abit too late to wish it here but at least i've got the heart to do so. Did anyone of you had a happy christmas? I hate this years christmas. I can't had an off day for christmas. Suck right. But well, i managed to celebrated Christmas Eve. With bbboy and my family. Was counted quite lucky that my family had a small christmas party at home.


We both went to Nex and it's crowded like shit. Wanted to watch Gulliver's travel but guess what? All are lefted front and second row.. Went home for christmas dinner ^^






Lovely! Not as much as i expected but it's still awesome. Oh ya, i caught this movie called ''鬼也笑'' after work a few days ago.. I always thought that the movie is coming out at the 6 Jan but guess what? Sneak preview!!!!! Totally love it. Rate it 5/5. You guys should watch it like soon, YOU ALL WON'T REGRET!!!

Ok and i shall head to sleep now.



I hate iTouch quality :((

No comments: