Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy 2011! I hate both Christmas and New year last and this year. So seriously as i've said, 2011 is totally not a good year for me. Was intending to go countdown over at town ytd night. But something and somebody just made me don't have the mood to do so. And being the maybe most unhappy gurl ytd.. Let's talk all about it =^^=



Photobucket




Went back to work ytd. As it's finally the 31st. Which is my pay day and finally my last day of work... I took half day ytd and Bbboy came to Iluma to fetch me from work. Guess what had happened 3 hours later? I lost my wallet. What a day right?
















Went back to Bugis around 8+pm to get a present for Bb brother's gf. And i get a damn scolding from my "BOSS" for stepping inside bugis. Total joke. I don't see why is there a reason why i can't be at bugis. She talk as if she own the whole bugis or that place is her house? And she give me cock reasons saying cuz i take half day and still want to let ppl know i still at bugis. Childish maximum. Totally no link. I came to get a gift also got wrong, is this totally any of her problem?











* Long Post Below *
I really don't get it why people are always not happy about me. At around 10.30pm. I went to take my pay. I ask my cousin to help check if i'm able to take my pay now. And that bloody asshole retarded dog face said this to her : 叫她不要来啦. Did i owe you a living Mr? I Came to work and why can't i get my pay. I find it ridiculous likewise. I felt like wtf i'm so angry right now. So i just don't give a fuck damn and i just walk up to the shop and get it from him. Fyi : I've got 2 bosses. 2 of them just suck like nobody business. And people who read this. Complain all you want to them i don't give a damn. I can just go straight up to them and say. So this is the reason why my countdown ytd was ruined.. Totally ruined.

Took my pay and so many of my money got deducted. So it's like less then 1k? And now my mum expect me to go and work for them again. ENDURE IS THE WORD. Endure for money to take private dip. I swear i'll do it cuz i've had some T & C this morning with mom and dad. Today they bought me a ASUS laptop and i finally agreed to help out to work thr again. Endure Endure =^^=

I got to go now. Continue tml, my eyes are closing omgawd. I'm praying hard that my appeal will be a success. If it's a success, i won't have to work anymore and just continue schooling. Fuck ***. I chose 10 choices and they give me none. They juz fucking randomly throw me in 1 electronics course over at yishun. Fml. Now then i know pass all subject is totally useless. This is what they told my father : '' Your daughter's appeal chances are very slim. All the slots are full and taken by other better students. The meaning of what she meant is people got an A grade and i got 0. So ofcuz they choose them then me? If my appeal fail i'll just got 3 choices. Retake 2 N lv subject/ Wait for April intake. Or if 2 of this fail. Private O's or Private diploma. Life is just like shit and maybe it's all fate. Everything needs money. Relationship needs money, Studying private needs money, Life needs money. No money no talk. Simple?

No comments: