Monday, January 31, 2011



And Yup.... My only plan is studying my N levels again, but this time, NA N level. Which starts at Feb if i'm really in it. Got to go back to Bishan ite to submit my report book and pay for the school fee etc etc. I swear i won't take thier entry test again, sucks. Pray hard i can retake my N's again with better and good grades. My wish is just to get good grades for N and take my O lv and have a diploma course in Poly. Please please please pray hard this time round that i can do it. I can't just go on like that and do nothing at home. I will want to sacrifice this time round just for the sake of my future. If i really fail to do so. I'll kill myself. (Swear)

Cuz no point throwing money into the drain!!!! It's quite expensive. But not as expensive as those MDIS, BMC all those. Glad that i can find smt like that. It's worth also. Rather then gng whatever It's the end. Which don't even give a fuck about me. K, i'm off to watch some movie!!! Will blog about it once i know the result of my plans. Rmb to follow me on formspring and ask me anything :

Http://formspring.com/enezk
http://formspring.com/enezk
http://formspring.com/enezk
XXX

No comments: