Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Guess wut? I've added a formspring too~ Click the link above to ask me any question!!! Any!!! I created formspring long ago but was too lazy to put into my blog. So everyone!!!! Don't hesitate to ask me any question. I'll be pleased to reply!!! Xoxo.

2012 is coming. The news conclude that scientist has predicted that on December 2012 Aliens will be coming with 3 huge spaceship to destroy earth. So real or fake? Pictures are the proof, You decide whether they are real or not.



A really amazing alien autopsy! Of course many people already tagged it as fake but it sure looks real for me. Seems like the aliens are not the only one who’s doing some experimenting. Makes you wonder what the aliens do to us humans when one is abducted.





This alien picture was supposedly taken at an autopsy in Roswell. Probably one of the victims of the UFO crash landing in 1947, which the government is denying upto now.

Freaky????????????????????????? I think aliens are real. What about you?

No comments: