Saturday, January 15, 2011


Hi! I'm so upset with myself. I won't be surprised if you all don't know some of it.

1st : I don't have a sch yet and i got no idea and don't have the idea whr and wut should i do next cuz everything is driving me crazy. Can you all get that feeling that no sch want's you? Ok fine, thr is. But i'm the one who is being fussy. I don't want those lousy school, lousy course. But who should i blame? I myself right? Cuz i don't deserve a good school. I don't have good results compared to others.

2nd : It's gonna be me and my babyboy's 2nd year anniversary in like 3 days time. So how should we celebrate it? Too bad this yr's not gonna be a very special anniversary on celebrating. Cuz currently, we're both broke now. And being maybe the most kind and caring wife, i decided not to spent so much money and we're juz maybe catch a movie at town. Simple yet nice?

3rd : I want to work. I'm so used to waking up in the morning at 7.30am. Rmb i got my new tempo job? I met 1 women who has the most and worst attitude in my whole 16 years old life at that job. Someone who wants to sue me for slandering when i juz walk up to her and said : ''Hi, you look very fierce cuz i heard from people." And yadayada she go around telling everyone she wants to sue me and even told me off. She wants me to apologised to her. Weird old bitch. She sack me in the end. I threw her HSR jacket and bowtie at the table and i walk straight to the entrance to go home and shouted ''Sue me? bring it on.'' From that day onwards i told myself i will never ever want to be anything related to that particular job and most importantly that old bitch. Now that i'm rotting at home for the 2nd day.. I really want a job to kill time till i find a sch. Any intros?

Lastly : I'm sick of the sunny day in the morning and the rainy days in the noon. It suck big time. It makes me sleepy in the noon, hot in the morning. Can the 2 weather switch instantly?

I bet you all are tired of my nagging and my long compo. So am i tired of pressing the keyboard like an idiot.


Loverboy came over to my crib ytd with his newly dye-d hair. He is somekind of ''showing off'' his new hair colour and his newly haircut. He juz can't maintain his showing off. Like i'm jealous, sorry i'm not baby. Nua at home and we had Maggie Mee for dinner. Yummm hehe cuz i made it all by myself for him and myself. Are you people proud of me? :S






And the next day, which was today. Was planning to go sci centre/ discovery centre. But when was half way to thr i changed my mind and we settled down at hg mall in the end. Omg make me wear make up and wear heels. End up only at hg mall. It's prolly thx to the weather. It suddenly rain. It makes me don't have the mood to travel all the way frm Hg to Jurong. Who will?

Cotton on to shop. And totally everywhere is having sales. Omg rlly can't resist the temptation to buy all of them. All the shirts and stuff $.$



And back over to my crib.

















So where should i head off tomorrow?

No comments: