Saturday, January 22, 2011




Went out to get my CNY clothes with my boy on Thur. Spent arnd prolly 100 bucks and i'm totally broke now. And also, Happy sweet 2 years to us! We finally made it to our 2nd yr. Xoxo!

And i won't wanna blog so much today but only upload all my pixxxxxx up hehe sorry i'm so lazy today ;)
















Okay and yup. We went Bugis to do our shopping.







And the next day. Discovery centre was yet cancelled again. As usual. Always plan things and ended up ruined. Fml right. So wanna drag till when?!

Nom over at Hg Grn for Prata 4 breakfast b4 heading to our shopping again. The cheese prate is oh so nice i wanna eat it again!!!















I'm craving for Empire states over at iluma. I wanna eat it with baby. My treat hehe. Finally, i swear when i turn 21. I'm fucking gonna move out of this house. Since i'm a cheat in your fucking eyes. And you don't seem to care me so much now. Since i'm oh so bad to you. Ok my wrong haha need me to beg down to you and say : " Queen of mother i'm so sorry to you. " Ha ew.

No comments: