Sunday, February 27, 2011

Hi....... And good evening!!! I just reach home 2 hours ago from school. It's really tiring for me to be awake at 7am every Sunday for Maths lesson. Yes and I'll try to tolerate till N's are over *Prays Hard*


Went over to Yishun with Bb cause we will hoping to get our puppies thr but ended up a wasted trip again. Have our lunch over at NorthPoint and the food is mad ex even though it's food court :@




And we just rot at thr for the whole evening. 











Home sweet home after that =^^=
And ya! I went Bishan just now after school and went to Prize stage and spent money on some machine so regret!!! I swear I won't do it anymore. Went back home with a headache and I'm tagging hearts now. 20mins to arena!!! Oh and are you guys proud of me that I've change for the better? I used to think that studying suck and i really wish to quit school when i was in secondary 2. Cause i totally lost intrest in studying.

But hell hello? Quit school? When you have no school to study, you will totally REGRET. You will be freaking telling yourself that you wanna go back to school. Seriously, don't say school suck. You're turn out like me. SCHOOL IS LIKE SO FUN LOR. Tell yourself in the future what are you gonna do with no cert. Well, at least a Diploma cert is still the best. Cleaner? A sweeper? Garang Guni? Or work at Macdonald, Kfc, Or some retail shop with just a Basic Salary of $1000 for life? NOT ENOUGH EVEN TO SUPPORT YOUR FAMILY LULZ. But Hell no am i doing that type of job even if I'm supporting myself. But what the fuck i heard that being a cleaner now also must got N level cert hor hahaha what's with the world now?

I got to update my Playlist in my blog after Arena. English lesson tml again at 6.45pm. Tired right! Click on my Nuffnang and Formspring me. B4iB4i ♥_



And i wanna go swimming. Anyone?!

No comments: