Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Photobucket


Yup... Double Apologies to the lack of updates but I'm so glad that you people are still visiting this boring site of mine. I just came back from SGH and i visited my mummy again today. I really hope miracles will happen that god will answer to our prayers and mum will be healed completely. Seriously... I've thought of it already. I was having my shower and I just completely thought to myself what will happen to me if mum was gone? I guess I can't and won't accept it if she was gone. And yup. I Cried. I cried when i was at my bed, half asleep when grandma told me what daddy told her, how much time she have left. I cried when i was having my shower, I cried when i was halfway doing my makeup. Obviously, i had my makeup ruined. I was totally acting happily in the outside with my friends. Mummy's good friend knew about her conditions and told me to face it. Face the reality. He even told me not to hope for anything anymore but to be good and just cherish and stay with her everyday. Not to have any hope as her conditions are really really bad compared to the past. But I was still clinging on to miracles. I feel like looking through all the photos we took together and smile to myself now... Seeing how beautiful was she. With her long hair, her beautiful features that i admire. Yes, I can swear she's the most beautiful mum that I've got. I still remember that she always went in and out of my school because I was really naughty. And that my friends can even joke and said she want's my mum to be his wife because she is really beautiful! I really wish and hope she could stand up and nag, or scold me like how she used to. Which I hate alot in the past. I guess part of her being like this is because of me. I made her stress, cry, worried for me. If anything would really happen to her, I don't think I could even forgive myself. But I'm glad now... Because she has already forgiven me... I know. I know everyone has to go eventually. As chinese always say ''生老病死'' But my lovely mum is only 43 and she still has a long long journey to go. Please lord. Please help. Mummy, be strong. Please don't leave Me, Daddy, Nigel, Xavier and me alone...

24 hours and 44min left to your birthday. Happy advance birthday mummy... Let god decide everything. He will heal, he will bless you... I'll be a good girl.

Xxx...

No comments: