Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I finally decided to have a proper post before I turn in to bed... So yup2...


Bb boy is all the way with me today since 12pm. Supporting me and I finally smile and laugh abit. No? Awaken by my alarm at 9.30am, prepared and headed to his place at around 11.30am. Had breakfast and we went to some random interview that I founded at Gumtree and we was practically been scam by some promoters. Instead of asking us to work they're down there promoting their slimming milkshake asking us to buy it for 2 for $140. Ended up being scam. Wasted an hour over thr, suck like hell.






Visit mommy again over at Mount E and met Belle there and she came along with us. She came back from Taiwan and bought us some gift. And what she bought was freakin' mad cute.





Ever seen chocolate's that are made like condoms with comdoms package? Definitely no in Singapore! Too ultra cute already.

And i almost forgot that I was pissed off bcuz someone just spoiled my mood when i was in the hospital with mommy today. I seriously don't get it why is she always pickin on me. I don't even think she had any position to do that!!! Screw it like duh?










I guess as time goes by... I'm accepting the fact that afterall mommy is still gonna leave me, Accepting the fact that I still got to let go of it and continue doing great with life. But, As usual. Miracles can happen. But will god let miracles go to mommy? I'm praying that he will... She just got to stay more STRONGER...

TWITTER @ http://twitter.com/eforinez follow me and click on my ad's or ask me anything via my formspring xxx!

No comments: