Friday, June 5, 2009

Just me and you?


So soon...

nv see how much i love her ^^v
.
And Im again sleeping in late night's and waking up damn early in the morning.................. Further more, Yesterday was th worst week of th day.. Angry angry me. So off to find iva sis at dhoby. Ahwei boyboy was at thre.. So after he went off. Me and sis vry boring slack with stupid and he's gf.. Waited for other's to come, xiang came, Chuanwei too thn saw elysia as well.. Sososo, leen came to, follow by lynn keai, ahboii, ryan and th rest.. was fking boring at this problem drag till 5.30pm, and was intending to rch era at 3pm but cnt' seem's to go. endedup this prob was damn lame, make me waste 3 and a half hour's rotting in bunk. Sorry ahweiwei boyboy zuiteng's for not telling you tht we went off, and we din't blame you! please dun think that way ok...?

.

.


.
Sit our family cab to era with iva, xiang, ryan, ahboii, and prince. ty for th guy's pay cab ^_^ was like 18$ can, th rest cab dwn too. rch era, no com's and we went roti prata. actually we dun want to eat tht cos they say roti prata got indian digging nose putting into th prata.. LOL. after tht, th uncle never ask me to pay so i have free prata k. HAHA. went back to era, saw bibi, fking long no see him (: on com, happyhappy ^_^ after that...... we slack dwnstair, thn everyone was like fking joker. taking mops chasing each other, and we even went to see DOG'S bhind era. after tht. went to give b acc's for my heart choinging i even told kid to wait for me if th bus arrive... and what happen? i went dwn, EVERYONE WAS GONE.. iva sis call tell me to chase bus, th bus super fast chase wd chase can. so.. she tell me sit cab kid pay. so after tht, i told th uncle chai chee street, and he went CHAICHEE SCH?! so th metre keep jump and jump. after tht, rch alr, cost arnd 8$, xiang and kid pay, thankyou guys. went to kid house slack, not more thn 20min, wasting of my time, and iva sis time, and th other's as well.. after kid went back home. Intending to go home alr, so endup suggest to go ahboii house.. so cab thre, we even call-ed 2 cab, me iva xiang share 1, other's share another? rch ahboii house he's hse fking big terrence 3 story high, see alr i also hahahaha. after xiang left, me iva, ryan, lanlan, xred, ahboii, we walk to he's house behind? and its link to pasiris park.. was fking scary. all of thm keep scaring me of ghost, making stupid ghost face and sound, tapping me behind, even say what incredible tale's happen near pasiris park.. some even say saw ghost, LOL? walk back to ahboii house, after tht he sent us go take bus? ended up we went to th incredible tale's place.... soso, we have no cash go home ): me iva sis and ryan take cab home. sended ryan first, thn stop near a petrol kiost. iva father send me home [: Rch home dk alr wd time. HAHA, FK DAYYYYYYY. Edited[c]

Okay no selling chick rice with lee baobao her phone confiscated can. Went up to grn lan rch home arnd 4-5. So here my audi ss wedding and my 3 lp's teehee.
.



.
I Got back my cuphea with you again I want aster, with you.

.


Nice.

No comments: