Friday, July 3, 2009

By Tay Yao Wei And Inez ko ko

Removed the picture' and post as promised(!)
.
Sorry for editing the post. i really want you to know i want to have a dream with you. like what we planned yesterday ?
don't because of small things make us like this,do you think it worth ? i don't think so ? Remember what we promise in the first place? I really love you my Dearie (!)
Inez Koh,I do love you a lot , i wont let go of this relationship so easily.
Stay with me forever.

.
And thanks dearie i loveyou alot too. Wont forget 2 day's ago where you pick me up from school to pei me at home, and your letter written for me long ago that day, im vry touched can's. you're th first person to make me a happygirl teehee. Yes, its 9.39pm now.. Enough of what i've wrote just now take it as you all never even seen before. im still going to rant at him like how i used to rant everyday even tough he hate's me to rant at him sorry :( i'll stop being irratating bytching thing's to you. totally love my ivy sis alot she treat me most good can, be touched hehehex. ok meeting all my lovely's soon!!

No comments: